Play two world-class golf courses on our back door step.
Only a short 40 minute flight from Melbourne, visit and stay on King Island for 2 days of unforgettable golf and culinary indulgence at two breathtaking and picturesque golf courses.
Cape Wickham Links
Ranking: #2 Australia & #24 World
Location: Cape Wickham, King Island
Ocean Dunes Golf Links
Ranking: #13 Australia
Location: Currie, King Island
We dine and stay at the Cape Wickham Links course. The villas are set on the dunes overlooking the course, lighthouse and Victoria Bay in what makes for a fantastic view first thing in the morning.
- Return Flights from Essendon Airport
- Twin Share Accomodation at Cape Wickham Links
- K.I Airport Transfers to and from golf
- 1 round of golf at Ocean Dunes Golf Links
- 1 round of golf at Cape Wickham Links
- Shared Motorised cart for both rounds
- King Island Dairy premeire cheese tasting session
- On Course Tips & Guidance
- Food and Beverages
- Travel Insurance
- Spending Money
Cost: $1350pp (Twin Share)
Next Tour: Thursday 11th November 2021
Register by 31st March 2021.
Contact Willow at email@example.com